Sunday, November 21, 2004

A brand new Adventure begins!

Okay, So I am offically a homeschooler now.
Last Wednesday was his last day of school.
I am really excited.
I am so worried, too.
Can I really do this?
I love an alternative lifestyle, now. Boy, I'll walk 5 miles out of my way to get people to look at me funny. Seems maybe I ought to seriously consider the quiz results below.
My oh so experienced homeschooling friend sent me the link. She's gonna get tired of me.
So, we went to the Mall on Friday, the world of Coca Cola on Saturday--oh, and I made myself sick on worldly sodas. Ick.
Today we went to Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta. Cute, but small. And Expensive! We meant to go to the McWane Center in Birmingham but the weather was ugly and we got a late start. That's a 2.5 hour drive! But that place is so worth it. Wherever you live, go there. Go there now.
Alright. I have stuff to do. Like other stuff. Like I should be writing my Nano Novel that I have all but given up on. Wahhhh!



HASH(0x8b1b480)
Salvador Dali Melting clocks are not a problem in
your reality. You are an unschooler. You will
tolerate a textbook, but only as a last resort.
Mud is your friend. You prefer hands-on
everything. If your school had an anthem, it
would be Dont Worry, Be Happy. Visit my blog:


What Type of Homeschooler Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home